Sunday, November 15, 2009

Not Getting Squished


I just wanted to let you know that I was hit by a car the other day. It didn't hurt and it was probably my fault but I'm still mad.

A huge group of people became impatient (as usual) in Marseille so they decided to cross the street before the little red man turned green. I followed the crowd because really, would a car keep going if there were twenty people in front of it, even if it was in a hurry? Apparently, yes.

Unfortunately, I was on the edge of the very large group of jaywalkers. I was almost across when the man in the white car got tired of waiting. Did it matter that I was still in front of his car? Probably not. I may have looked a bit too small to do any damage to the bumper.

So he went...and hit my leg...and I was mad. But I ran anyway because I was pretty sure I'd lose that battle. But next time you just watch out little white car man. If you do it again I'll...I'll...I'll be even madder!! So there!

No comments:

Post a Comment